Before you enroll, be sure to have everything you will need:
- Member’s Social Security Number.
- Member’s Date of Birth.
- If you are eligible for and choose coverage for your dependent(s) – including a spouse if such coverage is provided under your CBA – your dependent(s) names, dates of birth and Social Security Numbers.
- Your phone number (the best number to reach you at if Heartland has questions regarding your enrollment).
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Name, if such coverage is provided under your CBA (who you want to receive your life insurance benefit in case of your death – THIS IS NEEDED EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO DECLINE MEDICAL COVERAGE!!).
- Are you eligible for other insurance coverage, including Medicare, and your ID numbers for any plans effective in 2018.
- Be sure to have a piece of paper and pen on hand so you can write down the confirmation number when enrollment is completed.