Prep – 15 Minutes
Cook – 40 Minutes
Looking for a nice, easy meal to make for the whole family while you’re cooped up inside? This veggie and chicken chili takes less than an hour to make and is sure to satisfy the whole family.
- 3 zucchini
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (drained)
- 1 sweet potato
- 6 carrots
- ½ onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- 3 TBSP Chili powder
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1 TBSP Salt & Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 TBSP Olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in cast iron skillet at medium heat, then add garlic.
2. Dice zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, bell peppers.
3. Add cumin, chili powder, paprika, salt & pepper.
4. While vegetables simmer, heat another pan and cook ground chicken over medium heat.
5. Once chicken is cooked, add to vegetable pan.
6. Add chicken broth and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!