Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mix of blueberries, blackberries, and cut up strawberries
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease a medium baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, and salt. Add the milk, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla. Stir well. Stir in the berries.
- Pour the mixture into your casserole dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe