- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Salad croutons and cooked crumbled bacon, optional
- Place chicken and broth in a slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165 degrees, 3-4 hours. Remove chicken and discard cooking juices. Shred chicken with two forks; return to slow cooker.
- Stir in dressing, Parmesan, parsley and pepper; heat through. Serve in tortillas with lettuce and if desired, top with salad croutons and cooked crumbled bacon.
1 wrap: 476 calories, 25g fat, 29g carbohydrate, 31g protein.