Summer is a great time for kids to enjoy different indoor and outdoor activities. Whether they are young children or teens, learn ways to keep your kids safe and healthy while they enjoy the summer fun.
Master water safety
Water-related activities are popular for getting physical activity and have many health benefits. Here are some tips to stay safe while having fun.
- Learn how to prevent recreational water illnesses and help protect yourself and your kids.
- Help kids get H2O Smartz about water safety.
Drownings are the leading cause of injury death for young children ages 1 to 4, and three children die every day as a result of drowning.
- Always supervise children when in or around water. A responsible adult should constantly watch young children.
- Teach kids to swim. Formal swimming lessons can protect young children from drowning.
- Learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Your CPR skills could save someone’s life.
- Install a…Read More.