LiveHealth Online connects you face-to-face with a board-certified doctor using your computer or mobile device. There are no appointments or long wait times and it’s already part of your health plan. So all you have to do is sign up to use it!
Use LiveHealth Online to get medical advice, a diagnosis and even a prescription, if needed. It’s a great way to get the care you need when your own doctor isn’t available and it’s more convenient than a visit to an urgent care center.
Sign up for LiveHealth Online by March 31, 2017 and enter your Heartland/ Anthem medical ID number to be entered to win. Visit livehealthonline.com and register -OR- download the app to your mobile phone or tablet.LiveHealth Online is only available to residents of certain states. Visit livehealthonline.com to find out where the service is currently available.
Prescription availability is defined by physician judgment and state regulations. Please see the map at livehealthonline.com for more details.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or resold for any consideration.
- This giveaway/drawing is available to Heartland Health & Wellness Fund participants with medical benefits who enroll at livehealthonline.com by March 31, 2017.
- This contest is sponsored by LiveHealth Online, 120 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204. No purchase is necessary to participate.
- This giveaway/drawing runs from the beginning of the program through March 31, 2017, with prize drawings to be held by April 30, 2017.
- There will be twenty $50 gift cards. Anyone who enrolls by March 31, 2017, at livehealthonline.com and enters their health plan information is eligible to win.
- By enrolling at livehealthonline.com by March 31, 2017, you agree to be bound by these “Official Rules.”
- Winners will be randomly selected from individuals who enrolled at livehealthonline.com by March 31, 2017. The odds of being randomly selected are determined by the number of eligible entries representing the number of individuals who enroll during those dates. If a prospective prizewinner is found ineligible or fails to comply with these official rules, his or her claim to a prize is forfeited and an alternate entry will be randomly selected.
- LiveHealth Online will notify winners via email within 10 business days following the drawing. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at LiveHealth Online’s discretion. LiveHealth Online is not responsible and will not be liable for an unsuccessful attempt to notify the winner.
- The determination of eligibility and winners and all other interpretations of these rules will be within LiveHealth Online’s sole discretion. LiveHealth Online reserves the right to change the giveaway/drawing rules or duration, or terminate the giveaway at any time. LiveHealth Online also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone found to be: a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the enrollment process, or b) violating these official rules.
- LiveHealth Online is not responsible for any problems experienced with telephones, telephone lines, email transmissions, Internet connectivity, Internet access, Web servers or any unforeseen circumstances that do not allow connectivity to the livehealthonline.com website or any section within the website.
- Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen and are not transferable. All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- If you win a gift card it should be used for health related purposes. If you use the gift card for nonhealth related purposes, you may have tax implications.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: Any personal information provided in conjunction with this giveaway/drawing (name and email address) will be used by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield for the sole purpose of notifying a prizewinner and will be kept only as long asill not be sold, rented or given to any other third party.
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield is the trade name of: In Colorado: Rocky Mountain Hospital and Medical Service, Inc. HMO products underwritten by HMO Colorado, Inc. In Connecticut: Anthem Health Plans, Inc. In Indiana: Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. In Kentucky: Anthem Health Plans of Kentucky, Inc. In Maine: Anthem Health Plans of Maine, Inc. In Missouri (excluding 30 counties in the Kansas City area): RightCHOICE® Managed Care, Inc. (RIT), Healthy Alliance® Life Insurance Company (HALIC), and HMO Missouri, Inc. RIT and certain affiliates administer non-HMO benefits underwritten by HALIC and HMO benefits underwritten by HMO Missouri, Inc. RIT and certain affiliates only provide administrative services for self-funded plans and do not underwrite benefits. In Nevada: Rocky Mountain Hospital and Medical Service, Inc. HMO products underwritten by HMO Colorado, Inc., dba HMO Nevada. In New Hampshire: Anthem Health Plans of New Hampshire, Inc. Anthem Health Plans of New Hampshire, Inc. HMO plans are administered by Anthem Health Plans of New Hampshire, Inc. and underwritten by Matthew Thornton Health Plan, Inc. In Ohio: Community Insurance Company. In Virginia: Anthem Health Plans of Virginia, Inc. trades as Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Virginia, and its service area is all of Virginia except for the City of Fairfax, the Town of Vienna, and the area east of State Route 123. In Wisconsin: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wisconsin (BCBSWi), which underwrites or administers the PPO and indemnity policies; Compcare Health Services Insurance Corporation (Compcare), which underwrites or administers the HMO policies; and Compcare and BCBSWi collectively, which underwrite or administer the POS policies. Independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. ANTHEM is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc. The Blue Cross and Blue Shield names and symbols are registered marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
LiveHealth Online is the trade name of Health Management Corporation, a separate company, providing telehealth services on behalf of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.