|Store #918 9219 N Lindbergh Dr., Peoria, IL 61615||Wednesday, August 22||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #923 1607 Broadway, Pekin, IL 61554||Thursday, August 23||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #942 3311 N Sterling, Peoria, IL 61604||Friday, August 24||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #347 1550 E College Ave., Normal, IL 61761||Monday, August 27||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #943 2507 E Oakland Ave., Bloomington, IL 61701||Tuesday, August 28||7 – 9:45am|
- Schedule a convenient appointment:
* Sign up by your store time clock for an in-store screening clinic – or –
* Call 877.444.9689 or schedule online at krogerscreenings.com – or –
* Schedule an appointment with your family doctor – or –
* Walk into a Kroger Little Clinic.
- Fast 12 hours before your appointment.
- Bring your Heartland Medical ID Card & filled-out Wellness Passport to your appointment.
- Send your completed Wellness Passport to Heartland by email or U.S. mail by SEPTEMBER 15, 2018, and keep a copy for your records.
DEADLINE to submit completed Wellness Passports to Heartland is SEPTEMBER 15, 2018. To find out if you have already completed a Wellness Passport for 2018, call 800.309.5708. Remember, Heartland covers one wellness exam with biometric screening at 100% each calendar year. Please remember to schedule and complete your screening on personal time. Screenings are not permitted while on the clock. If you have questions, contact the Fund at 800.433.1204.
Wellness Passport completion is NOT enrollment in benefits. Benefits must be enrolled in annually during open enrollment and is separate from completion of the biometric screening.
Your Wellness Passport includes a biometric screening to measure blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels.