|Store #909 3100 Meridian Park Dr., Greenwood, IN 46142||Wednesday, August 22||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #115 905 N Green St., Brownsburg, IN 46112||Thursday, August 23||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #944 7272 Fishers Crossing Dr., Fishers, IN 46038||Friday, August 24||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #735 5961 North State Rd., 135, Greenwood, IN 46143||Monday, August 27||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #500 5718 Crawfordsville Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46224||Tuesday, August 28||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #983 17447 Carey Rd., Westfield, IN 46074||Wednesday, August 29||7 – 9:45am|
|Store #980 14800 Hazel Dell Crossing, Noblesville, IN 46062||Thursday, August 30||7 – 9:45am|
- Schedule a convenient appointment:
* Sign up by your store time clock for an in-store screening clinic – or –
* Call 877.444.9689 or schedule online at krogerscreenings.com – or –
* Schedule an appointment with your family doctor – or –
* Walk into a Kroger Little Clinic.
- Fast 12 hours before your appointment.
- Bring your Heartland Medical ID Card & filled-out Wellness Passport to your appointment.
- Send your completed Wellness Passport to Heartland by email or U.S. mail by SEPTEMBER 15, 2018, and keep a copy for your records.
DEADLINE to submit completed Wellness Passports to Heartland is SEPTEMBER 15, 2018. To find out if you have already completed a Wellness Passport for 2018, call 800.309.5708. Remember, Heartland covers one wellness exam with biometric screening at 100% each calendar year. Please remember to schedule and complete your screening on personal time. Screenings are not permitted while on the clock. If you have questions, contact the Fund at 800.433.1204.
Wellness Passport completion is NOT enrollment in benefits. Benefits must be enrolled in annually during open enrollment and is separate from completion of the biometric screening.
Your Wellness Passport includes a biometric screening to measure blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels.