|Tuesday, August 8, 2017||Store #992 South Madison||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Tuesday, August 8, 2017||Store #990 Coventry Lane, Ft. Wayne||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Wednesday, August 9, 2017||Store #993 Southport Rd.||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Wednesday, August 9, 2017||Store #972 E Dupont Rd., Ft. Wayne||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Thursday, August 10, 2017||Store #500 Crawfordsville Rd.||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Thursday, August 10, 2017||Store #973 St. Joe Center Rd. , Ft. Wayne||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2017||Store #894 Emerson Ave.||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2017||Store #995 Thompson Rd.||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Thursday, August 17, 2017||Store #895 116th Fishers||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Tuesday, August 22, 2017||Store #944 Fishers Crossing||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Wednesday, August 23, 2017||Store #970 Westfield 161st||7:00am – 9:45am|
|Thursday, August 24, 2017||Store #959 Carmel Rangeline||7:00am – 9:45am|
- Schedule a convenient appointment:
* Sign up by your store time clock for an in-store screening clinic – or –
* Call 877.444.9689 or schedule online at krogerscreenings.com – or –
* Schedule an appointment with your family doctor – or –
* Walk into a Kroger Little Clinic.
- Fast 12 hours before your appointment.
- Bring your Heartland Medical ID Card & filled-out Wellness Passport to your appointment.
- Send your completed Wellness Passport to Heartland by email or U.S. mail by September 15, 2017, and keep a copy for your records.
DEADLINE to submit completed Wellness Passports to Heartland is FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2017. To find out if you have already completed a Wellness Passport for 2017, call 800.309.5708. Remember, Heartland covers one wellness exam with biometric screening at 100% each calendar year. Please remember to schedule and complete your screening on personal time. Screenings are not permitted while on the clock. If you have questions, contact your wellness coordinator, Madison Meguschar at 800.433.1204 ext. 2070.
Your Wellness Passport includes a biometric screening to measure blood pressure, cholesterol and glucose levels.