- 1 pound ground chicken, turkey or beef
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste – I find this needs a good dose of salt
- pinch of chili pepper flakes optional
In a large skillet, brown ground meat.
Drain excess liquid.
Add all chopped veggies and seasonings.
Sauté over medium heat until just crisp-tender, about 3-5 minutes.