- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
shredded (you can either cook, use canned (2) or for the lazy (like myself) – shred the white meat from a Deli Chicken from Kroger)
- Onion and Green Pepper (I’m super lazy so I use frozen chopped onion/green pepper from Kroger)
- 1 can diced peeled tomatoes
- 2 cans fat free chicken broth (or 3 if you like it “soupier”)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chiles
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ packet taco seasoning mix
- Crushed red pepper, salt and black pepper to taste
Add all ingredients and simmer until hot.
Top with fresh cilantro, jalapenos, black olives, low fat sour cream or cheddar cheese (fat free if you want to be really good) or tortilla chips (if you want to be really bad).